AP Telangana DIETCET / DEECET Web Counselling 2014 Phase 1 Web Allotment of Seats at dietcet.cgg.gov.in

AP Telangana DIETCET / DEECET Web Counselling 2014 Phase 1 Web Allotment of Seats at dietcet.cgg.gov.in: AP DIETC 2014 Examination was successfully held by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on 15th June 2014. After the completion of exam AP DIETCET 2014 primary answer key will be issued in all the newspapers like Eenadu, sakshi and Andhra jyothi on nest day of the exam i.e. on 16th June 2014. AP DIETCET 2014 results are likely to be declared on 25th June 2014 but not yet declared and all the appeared candidates can check their results from the official page i.e. at www.dietcet.cgg.gov.in

 AP Telangana DIETCET / DEECET Web Phase 1 Counselling 2014

 AP DIETCET / DEECET Web Counselling 2014 Phase 1 WebDEECET 2014:AP DIETC-2014 is also known as DEECET the main aim of this entry exam is to offer admission in two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) in several Government district institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and in private elementary teacher training Organizations in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the candidates from 23 districts have written the examination successfully in various exam centers throughout AP. The time duration of AP DEE CET 2014 is 2 hours i.e. exam conducted on morning session from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. huge number of candidates has taken the DIETCET 2014 exam and all the performed candidates can check their answers with the primary answer key so that they can have an indication about how many marks they have grown in the exam. Candidates belonging to OC and BC should gain 35 percent of marks for getting best rank in DEECET 2014. And there are no qualifying marks for SC/ST and all other reserved candidates for allotting seats.
  • Useful tips for Students appy for Epass
Download DEECET Full Notification at http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in/Documents/DEECET%20schedule.jpg

 AP DIETCET / DEECET Results 2014:

After the declaration of DEECET 2014 results Candidates who have attained the qualifying marks they will be set rank cards as per the order of merit and the candidates who belong to SC/ST and all other reserved category they will be given ranks regardless of marks in DIETCET 2014 examination. So all candidates who have appeared for DIETCET 2014 exam should get ready with all certificates. Counseling will be lead as per the merit list and Assigning seats will be decided by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and fee process will be done as per the government order. So all the candidates who aspire to take admission they are directed to follow the official page to get more updates.
If you want more Updates at dietcet.cgg.gov.in

61 comments:

  1. when counsellings are start?sir.give the procedure-counselling dates sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this raidu Plz announce d counciling date sir

      Delete
  2. Please announce the conncilling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz announce d counciling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz announce d counciling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name Jayaprakash. Marks 38 and rank 75536 cast-sc seat vasthunda....

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is jayaprakash marks 38 and rank 75536 cast-sc seat vasthunda sir....!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir my self Afsha Tarannum igot 2008 rank in deecet entrance can i get the seat i belong to OC caste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whene are starting dietcet councilling give me reply to telangana governament............ please tell fast sapparing students

    ReplyDelete
  9. this mahesh plz announce the councilling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. when was the start web counselling please announce the dates we are looking for diet cet counselling dates
    from kiran

    ReplyDelete
  11. Respected Sir,
    My rank 107294 rank iam Sc-c caste seat vache chance vundha sir

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respected sir, My rank 107294 rank iam Sc caste seat vache chance vundha sir

    ReplyDelete
  13. plz announce the web counciling dates becouse thats my future yaaaaaaaaaar??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eagerly Waiting for traing plz.... anounce counseling dates...thank u sir/madam..@priyanka...

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir tell me when will start dee cet counsling please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  16. My name is Mahesh
    Rank 3834
    So naku Govt college lo seat Vastundha & Web counciling schedule yeppudu release chestaru

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plz announce d counciling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  18. PLS SEND COUNSILING DATES

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Mahesh
    Rank 3834
    So naku Govt college lo seat Vastundha & Web counciling schedule yeppudu release chestaru

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the students are anxiously awaiting for the counselling date, pls do reply us asap, you can't deny our request

    ReplyDelete
  21. iam saikumar. .my rank 11675
    . .iam belongs to sc caste . .govt diet vache avakasam unda . . unte akada vasthadi plz tell sir . .plz announce the counsling dates

    ReplyDelete
  22. My name is divya 31200 Sc naku seat vasthadha sir tqsn ga undhi plz rply me sir plz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Plz sir rply me plz tqsn ga undhi sir

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi sir my name is divya rank 30200 SC naku seat vasthadha sir tqsn ga undhi plz sir rply me sir plz

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi sir my name is divya rank 30200 Sc naku seat vasthadha sir tqsn ga undhi plz rply me sir plz plz sir

    ReplyDelete
  26. HI Sir.my name is shahnawaz. and my rank is 1887 in urdu medium.and my caste is bc-e.may know sir naku govt diet lo seat vastunda?plz tell me sir

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi sir my name is shahnawaz rank 1887 in urdu medium and my caste is bc-e naku seat vasthadha sir plz rply me sir plz plz sir

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  28. my name is venkateswararao marks 52 rank 8148 naku govt set vastunta ...................... plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    reply sir...............

    ReplyDelete
  29. plese annousemnt counselling dates

    ReplyDelete
  30. sir my name krishnasai my rank is24256 ki seat vastudha sir

    ReplyDelete
  31. hai sir this is nayak.. caste ST plz tell me about the certificate verification and web councilling dates......

    ReplyDelete
  32. sir,my name is karthik naa rank 30211 caste bc-d naaku seat vacche avakaashamunda...... plz rply .........

    ReplyDelete
  33. RAM
    WHEN WEBCOUNCELING

    ReplyDelete
  34. i am Haneef My rank is 1685 in urdu meadiume seat vastunda sir plz sir annousemnt counselling dates sir

    ReplyDelete
  35. I AM Haneef sir rank 1685 in urdu meadiume seat vastunda sir

    ReplyDelete
  36. pls tell me counselling dates sir

    ReplyDelete
  37. please send counseling dates sir

    ReplyDelete
  38. please tell me about exact dates of web counselling

    ReplyDelete
  39. please send me counseling dates sir, we are waiting and feel tension

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sir, This is Sai Charan.
    Please send me the couselling dates sir.

    ReplyDelete
  41. sir plzzzz announce the counselling datessss

    ReplyDelete
  42. please send deecet counciling date sir

    ReplyDelete
  43. when you conduct diet cet counselling plz confirm dates. thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  44. pls send cousling dates sir

    ReplyDelete
  45. can u plz send the counselling dates

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi sir my name is fathima scored 463 rank from urdu medium eagerly waiting for counselling plz announce the conselling dates as early as possible

    ReplyDelete
  47. when web counselling starts

    ReplyDelete
  48. plz send counslng dates

    ReplyDelete
  49. MANI
    sir my name is maniratnm my rank 18690 I am wading for counciling date plz tell my nember 8297418676

    ReplyDelete
  50. when are you open the deet cet counseling dates sir

    ReplyDelete
  51. hi sir plz announce the counselling dates as early as possible

    ReplyDelete
  52. plz send the counselling dates sir

    ReplyDelete